wah wah

....funny things happen to serious looking guys....*SIGH*

I am playing the bad guy and saving up my holidays for a trip to europe or egypt this year...or even be new zealand...but europe rules on top right now...because i haven't performed there yet :-P hahaha

I am going to India on a 2 week (possibly longer) business trip. I will be stationed at a 5* hotel in Mumbai. that should be very funny as I have never lived in a 5* hotel in my motherland. :-P

If you dont recognise me...dont think i am an African...just wait for me to wash up :-))

btw, I am moving out of TKO this coming weekend..so ..I shall not be able to see you guys at ORBIS walk. But you should all go in support of the noble cause...for the sake of hundreds of poor and blind people in the mainland....
Btw, the pics from the link below are so nice...I have decided to throw away the stupid camera from nikon (S2) and get a professional looking one like Gary's...or Kin's...though it still doesn't make me a professional thai boxer...:-))

Dr.A, I am finally into physio-therapy...the doc told me that I have 3 years and I should start now...otherwise I cannot sit after that...may be I should start looking for a police-man's job then...just keep walking around!! :-)) heheehe
It is quite painful to sit and stand in a way which I have not done for several years...but its worth it...

When are you guys going for that umpteenth hot pot? :-)) Btw...I cannot see you guys n gals (except GSS) for sometime...like until April...and then you guys go off to China...so may be we shall meet in the month of May...CHI SIN~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cool stuff, take a look!

http://hktraveler.com/fans/fans34a.asp

about this entry