SPCA : " Love With Animals" Charity Movie Show

Going to the cinema is easy for children who have parents to
cherish them. For underprivileged children from poor families, or
those of pre-school age with mental disabilities, it can be impossible
without a kind sponsor. Going to the cinema is more than just
watching the movie itself.
The SPCA is screening “101 Dalmatians” in October. Your help will
bring the movie to a group of children who would otherwise have
only the slimmest chance of going to a theatre. We invite you
to sponsor a Ticket and Gift Pack for a deserving child—and
let their dreams come true!
“101 Dalmatians” has been chosen for its universal appeal and also
its anti-fur message.
Please be generous and share your good fortune! Help bring happiness
to an underprivileged child in Hong Kong.
I will be there. Please donate towards this noble cause. I hope I do get a chance to take pictures with the animals...;-)

about this entry